Don’t miss out! Become a member today!
Download the Membership Form
You’re always welcome to stop in at one of the monthly meetings or events and say HOWDY!
Where: NCHI “Trails End” clubhouse and arena located at – 10600 Bubbling Wells Road, in Grass Valley. General meetings are held the second Friday of every month at 7:00PM except during Fair time (August). A potluck dinner precedes the meeting at 6:00PM.
For information regarding membership, rentals, and events, please call 530-273-1507 and leave a message. We pick up messages daily.
The purpose of our organization is to:
- Promote horsemanship throughout the community
- Provide a friendly and wholesome social environment for young and old alike
- Cultivate good citizenship and sportsmanship
- Strengthen family unity and fellowship
- Encourage intellectual awareness and spiritual growth of and through the horse
- 280’ x 135’ Arena (Arena not open to general public)
- 200’ x 90’ Practice Arena
- Monthly NCHI Newsletter
- Discounted Event fees
- Discounted Rental fees
- Discounted Air Med-Care Network fees
Annual Membership Dues:
- Family membership – $100
- Adult (single) membership – $50
- Junior (17 and Under) – $25